NatWest MoneySense is the UK’s longest running Financial Education programme.
We are helping millions of young people and their families gain a better understanding of money through NatWest MoneySense – an always-on programme of interactive learning tools and games for use at school and home, with support from over 6,000 bank volunteers.
Through MoneySense, NatWest helps young people understand the impact their actions and behaviours have on their finances and life choices. We create meaningful partnerships between NatWest, teachers, and young people by providing cutting edge learning resources.
At a time when trust in traditional banks is at an all time low and facing increased competition from new banks, the opportunity for NatWest to embed relationships with the next generations of customers has never been more important. The MoneySense programme with tailored materials to support 5 – 18 year-olds and young adults helps break down the obstacles many face in getting the right financial support and information.
- MoneySense has reached over 10 million young people
- 58% of all schools in the UK
- Arranged 9,000 volunteer-led workshops
- NatWest MoneySense won the Better Society award 2021 for their national commitment to skills & training
- Climate Savers primary school competition in the lead up to COP26 received over 2,000 entries
- This programme is a strong demonstration of the brands purpose to champion the potential of families and communities
- With over 6,000 bank staff working in the communities and schools that the bank serves, the programme reinforces NatWest’s commitment in this space. MoneySense delivers brand advocacy for the bank and social impact for the communities they serve.