Up to £40k Full-Time Equivalent
As part of building our agency, we are looking for a confident and experienced Communications Manager to manage and deliver specific areas of our marketing plan including content, events, email-led campaigns, awards submissions and social media.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Plan and organise We are Futures marketing events
- Manage social media platforms to build reach and impact
- Create original and relevant content to support marketing activities
- Manage and write awards submissions (UK Sponsorship Awards)
- Prepare and implement email marketing campaigns that raise a positive profile of the agency and support new business efforts
The role will suit an individual with the following skills, experience and qualities:
- Experience in a similar role marketing an agency (market research/insights, media, creative, comms or PR)
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of our proposition, brand guidelines and credentials
- Creating brilliant written and visual content
- Strong track record of events management
- Experience leading digital or social media campaigns: Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in dealing with many different stakeholders
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Creative thinker, with a can-do attitude
- Great team working skills and the ability to work autonomously
In return you will join a dynamic company, work in a field you are passionate about and receive a competitive salary.
If this job sounds like it’s got your name written all over it, please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the ‘Apply Now’ button.arrow_back Careers