We seek a Designer with a passion for bringing visual finesse to every project. The role encompasses print and digital design, across a wide variety of exciting marketing, branding and learning projects – and for a wide set of target audiences.
The role will be responsible for the visual and design output for the agency, across all touchpoints including:
Education Resource Design
Creating and designing client’s learning resources, for use in schools (age 5 – 18). Typically, this would Include – Teacher notes, Workshop guides, Student guides, PowerPoint presentations, Infographics, Learning films and Digital interactives.
Digital and Social Media Design
Design and implementation of digital assets for communications campaigns to teachers, parents, customers and young people (16-25 year olds) – including social media, online advertising, websites.
Creating and designing Client Reports to help them excite their stakeholders and customers.
Designing and finessing our PowerPoint and Word (and other design packages) presentations for client meetings and pitches.
Working to client’s existing brand guidelines across all touchpoints. Occasionally creating new brand guidelines, according to the client brief.
Preparing finished designs for digital ready, and print ready artwork
Some of the skills and experience that you would need to have:
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- On and offline design experience, including social media
- Basic video editing software skills are preferable
- Keen understanding of brands and brand guidelines
- Idea and design concept development
- Loves design and the impact it has on our work
- Someone who cares about the quality and detail of artworking as much as they care about design
- Thrives in a busy environment and can work to deadlines across multiple projects
- Attention to detail is a must
- You will have probably been working in an agency for the last 3 years